Website testing for website translation and localization requires specialized expertise that extends beyond traditional translation services. That’s why so many companies rely on Merrill Brink to expertly test their website after translation and localization.
A trusted website testing services partner with 30+ years’ experience in 100+ languages
Merrill Brink is recognized for our superior website testing services. We offer end-to-end quality assurance (QA) website testing services by in-house QA engineers and native speaker linguistic testers to ensure the highest levels of quality control over your project. Our website testing services include:
- Internationalization (I8N) testing:
- Data: input/output on international keyboards, layouts, etc.
- Effects/results of opening data in multiple locales
- Locale specific settings: numbers dates, times, time zones, decimals, etc.
- Localization testing (I10N):
- To detect and fix localization issues that have been introduced during the translation phase, ensuring high-quality, error-free localization results
- Localizability testing:
- To verify that your site’s UI can be easily translated to any target language without re-engineering or modifying code during the localization phase
- Functionality testing:
- To verify that your site works properly for your target users
Bugs are logged and are tracked in our online bug tracking system, BugTrac™, which supports reporting to our clients. Our L10N engineers ensure that all bugs/defects found during the test cycle are fixed.
Professional, reliable website testing services
With a fully resourced in-house engineering and testing team, our own localization test lab and suite of supporting tools, Merrill Brink has the expertise and capacity to test your website according to your exact requirements in terms of scope, quality, timeline and budget.
Choose an industry leader in website testing services
When you need an expert in website testing services, contact the market leader – Merrill Brink International.