Expert pharmaceutical translations providers with 30+ years experience
As more clinical research and manufacturing is being done in multiple countries and languages, pharmaceutical translations are playing a critical role in the process of bringing a drug from development to launch. Increasingly, pharmaceutical companies are turning to Merrill Brink International for help.
Proven subject matter experts for pharmaceutical translations
A leading provider of pharmaceutical translations with more than 30 years’ experience, Merrill Brink has helped many companies with the translation, localization and formatting of product, packaging, labeling, sales and marketing materials. Our specialists have translated thousands of documents, including:
- Clinical trials: PROs, protocols & protocol synopsis, investigator’s brochure, ethics committee letters, patient information, ICFs, labels, CRFs, pharmacy manuals
- Labeling: Packaging and labeling material including SPL environments
- Regulatory affairs: SmPCs, product labeling, package inserts, CTDs, eCTDs, protocols, PILs
- Manufacturing: Datasheets, certificates of analysis, SOPs, validation documentation, batch manufacturing records, DFUs
- Legal documentation: Clinical trial contracts, insurance policies & certificates, employment contracts, trademark documents, patents, patent disputes, government decrees
- Marketing communications: Web sites, press releases, presentations, brochures, executive speeches, newsletters
- PIM, training manuals, eLearning, user manuals and more.
Merrill Brink’s specialized linguists have pharmaceutical, biotechnology and scientific subject-matter expertise. This expert knowledge ensures accuracy and consistency in terminology – reducing the risk of errors and the need for time-consuming edits. In addition, your projects are managed by professional, customer service-committed project managers with years of quality and risk management experience.
Additional pharmaceutical translation services
To further streamline pharmaceutical translation, Merrill Brink offers a range of additional services such as:
- Pay-as-you-go, hosted XML content management system (CMS)
- Seamless integration with your existing CMS and labeling systems
- Expert localization of user interfaces for medical software applications
- Management of in-country review
- Third-party verification of translated documents
- Web site localization
- Desktop publishing and pre-press services
Quality assurance and risk analysis
Increasingly, companies are being asked to audit their outsourced suppliers, often at a significant cost. You can reduce or eliminate these audit costs by collaborating with Merrill Brink – one of the few pharmaceutical translation service providers in the world to meet a variety of international quality standards.
Reliable, expert pharmaceutical translation services
When you need a responsive, experienced pharmaceutical translation partner, choose the industry leader – Merrill Brink International.