In today’s world of exponential information growth, companies are finding machine translation (MT) to be a fast, cost-effective way to quickly translate large volumes of electronic documents to identify those that are relevant.
Today, companies of all sizes rely on Merrill Brink’s machine translation services to accelerate the translation process.
The best combination of machine translation technology and client service
With Merrill Brink’s proprietary machine translation tools and automated project management platform, thousands of pages can be translated in a fraction of the time required for traditional translation, yielding significant time and cost savings.Our machine translation tools deliver exactly what you need for efficient, accurate basic meaning translation. Features include:
- Translates to and from eight of the most common European languages, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese
- Includes support for most word processing applications, text-based files, Web pages, unencrypted archives and archived e-mails
- Maintains integrity of source folder structures for better organization
Additional options include statistical machine translation (STM), rules based machine translation (RBMT) and machine translation post editing (MTPE).
Maximize your resources with Merrill Brink’s machine translation service
Our machine translation service delivers:
- Faster and more efficient basic translations for large amounts of foreign language documents, electronic data or even e-mail servers.
- The latest natural language processing technologies to ensure the most comprehensible syntax possible in any given sentence.
- Lower overall translation costs through a basic meaning translation of potentially irrelevant documents.
When you need to streamline your next translation project with machine translation services, choose the acknowledged market leader – Merrill Brink International.