Global Life Cycle Management
Merrill Brink’s internationalization services are built around a philosophy of global life cycle management – a multi-step process that enables engineering teams to benefit from a global information management solution to accelerate the product lifecycle and shorten time-to-market.
Merrill Brink’s decades of experience in the internationalization field have enabled us to develop a series of best practices in the product localization. Our team’s deep experience, our state-of-the-art engineering facilities, and our commitment to ISO quality systems and processes has enabled us to deliver tangible product life cycle management benefits for our clients. We help our clients:
- Reduce translation turnaround times
- Accelerate product release schedules
- Ensure compliance with quality standards
- Eliminate issues that cause product release delays
- Ensure consistent terminology and content across all communications
- Achieve greater efficient in the product life cycle
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Gain greater control over costs
Accelerate product life cycle management
Merrill Brink’s proven approach to global life cycle management can help you accelerate your time to market in multiple locales, more efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Accelerate authoring, localization, and QA timelines by reusing globalized content
- Significantly accelerate product rollouts
- Enhance accuracy and consistency of translated materials across all languages
- Prevent errors, streamline engineering processes and enhance quality
Find out how you can take advantage of Merrill Brink’s decades of expertise in global life cycle management to complement product life cycle management in your company.